Unique Bucket List Ideas
- Go bungee jumping
2. Set a world record
3. Get a tattoo
4. Try an extreme sport
5. Go white water rafting
6. Travel somewhere exotic
7. Visit the World Wonders
8. Scuba dive
9. Learn to surf
10. Climb a mountain
11. Visit the Grand Canyon
12. Take a U.S. road trip
13. See the Northern Lights
14. Go on a safari
15. Snorkel in a reef
16. Swim in all the major oceans
17. Sail on a sailboat
18. Visit a remote island
19. Hike a portion of the Appalachian Trail
20. Plant a garden
21. Host a family dinner
22. Bake together
23. Make a lemonade stand
24. Go on a family vacation
25. Go bowling
26. Have a picnic
27. Create arts and crafts
28. Discover your family tree
29. Make s’mores
30. Make a living room fort
31. Host a potluck
32. Take a trip together
33. Host a “girls” or “boys” night
34. Play cards
35. Sing karaoke
36. Have a movie night
37. Go to a concert
38. Try a new restauran
39. Write a friendship letter
40. Go on a spa day
41. Graduate from college
42. Mentor a younger student
43. Attend a work conference
44. Receive a big promotion
45. Start a business or side hustle
46. Speak at a school or work event
47. Lead a major work project
48. Perfect your resume
49. Find your mentor
50. Negotiate a raise
51. Go vegetarian/vegan for one month
52. Get a gym membership
53. Try a new sport or exercise
54. Forgive an old grudge
55. Create a reading list
56. Apologize for an old friend
57. Start end of life planning
58. Build your credit score
59. Pay down your debt
60. Donate to charity
61. Volunteer for a cause
62. Try yoga
63. Go camping
64. Learn an instrument
65. Be a tourist in your town
66. Finish a classic novel
67. Take a long vacation
68. Travel solo
69. Conquer a fear
70. Run a marathon
71. Live, study, or work abroad
72. See the Egyptian Pyramids
73. Visit the vineyards of Tuscany
74. Go on a road trip around the US
75. Fly in a hot air balloon in Cappadocia, Turkey
76. See the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights)
77. Go on a safari in Africa – A top bucket list idea for animal lovers
78. Learn how to surf in Hawaii
79. Go to the Carnival Celebration in Rio de Janeiro
80. Go scuba diving or snorkeling
Summer Bucket List Ideas
81. Go to an Amusement Park
82. Leap Off a Rope Swing
83. Pick Strawberries
84. Try a New Food
85. Attend an Outdoor Concert
86. Ride a Ferris Wheel
87. Attend a Parade
88. Have a Picnic
89. Play on a Slip-n-Slide
90. Take a Road Trip
91. Feed the Ducks
92. Grow an Herb Garden
99. Be a Tourist in Your Own City
100. Go to the Beach
101. Learn to Juggle
102. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
103. Nap in a Hammock
104. Make Tie-Dye T- Shirts
105. Run Through Sprinklers
106. Go Wine Tasting
107. Learn to Fly Fish
108. Go Whitewater Rafting
109. Do a Cannonball into a Body of Water
110. Go to a Baseball Game
111. Go 24 Hours without Internet, Radio or Television
112. Have a Water Balloon Fight
113. Ride a Big Water Slide
114. Do a Random Act of Kindness
115. Play Disc Golf
116. Have the Ultimate BBQ
117. Watch Fireflies
118. Go Waterskiing
119. Run a Themed 5k
120. Host a Bonfire
121. Make Sangria
122. Paddle a Canoe
123. Make a Summer Playlist
124. Go to a Farmer’s Market
125. Sleep in a Cabin
126. Read a NYT Best Seller
127. Ride a Roller Coaster
128. Go to a Drive-in Movie
129. Watch the Sunset
130. Watch Fireworks
131. Go Skinny Dipping
132. Make S’mores
133. Get a Pedicure
134. Sleep Under the Stars
135. Fly a Kite
136. Watch the Sunrise
137. Spend the Entire Day Barefoot
138. Walk Barefoot in the Sand
139. Go Backpacking with a Friend
140. Make Ice Cream
141. Bake a Fruit Pie from Scratch
142. Brew Your Own Beer
143. Go Star Gazing
144. Porch Sit for the Afternoon
145. Make a Sand Castle
146. Get a Tattoo
147. Go Bowling
148. Learn to Surf
149. Skip Stones in a Lake
150. Take a Boat Ride
151. Go on a Scavenger Hunt
152. Visit a Historical Site
153. Attend Burning Man
154. Stand Under a Waterfall
155. Chase Down the Ice Cream Truck
156. Hike a New Trail
157. Build a Treehouse
158. Learn to Shoot a Bow & Arrow
159. Compete in a Food Eating Competition
161. Go Somewhere You Have Never Been
162. Create a Cocktail
163. Sip a Umbrella Cocktail by the Pool
164. Make Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
165. Get a Summer Hair Cut
166. Go Camping
3. Couples Bucket List Ideas
167. Have a memorable first kiss.
168. Plan a trip to somewhere you’ve never been.
169. Watch each other’s favorite movies.
170. Go on an adventure.
171. Go on a double date.
172. Play 20 questions.
173. Stay up all night talking.
174. Have a tech-free date together.
175. Kiss in the rain.
176. Plan our future.
177. Say “I love you.”
178. Have our song.
179. Go backpacking through Europe.
180. Go skinny dipping together.
181. Take our picture in a photo booth.
182. Meet each other’s families.
183. Watch the sunset.
184. Watch the sunrise.
185. Tell each other our secrets.
186. Binge watch a new TV series.
187. Go to the theatre.
188. Attend a wedding together.
189. Have brunch together.
190. Live in a different country.
191. Stay in bed all day.
192. Share our true feelings.
193. Sing a karaoke duet.
194. Start a new tradition together.
195. Slow dance.
196. Get tattoos together.
197. Get engaged.
198. Kiss under the stars.
199. Go to a midnight movie.
200. Take a road trip together.
201. Become regulars somewhere we love.
202. Take a brewery tour.
203. Cook dinner together.
204. Read the same book (at the same time).
205. Build a pillow fort.
206. Have a picnic.
207. Write each other love letters.
208. Dine out at an upscale restaurant.
209. Have sex on the beach.
210. Go to a museum together.
211. Kiss underneath fireworks.
212. Dress up in a couples costume for Halloween.
213. Make a relationship playlist.
214. Make out at the drive-in theatre.
215. Ride around town on a motorcycle.
216. Go camping together.
217. Get married.
218. Take a honeymoon.
219. Go to a wine tasting.
220. Spend a day at a spa.
221. Join the mile high club.
222. Play mini golf.
223. Make a relationship time capsule.
224. Go bowling.
225. Wear matching sweaters for holiday cards.
226. Take a long walk on the beach.
227. Buy a home together.
228. Go for a hike.
229. Take a bubble bath together.
230. Host a couples game night.
231. Go ice skating.
232. Get flowers just because.
233. Kiss on top of a ferris wheel.
234. Celebrate our anniversary.
235. Fly first class.
236. Have a baby.
237. Host a dinner party.
238. Learn ballroom dancing.
239. Have breakfast in bed.
240. Rent a beach house for a summer.
241. Go sailing.
242. Recreate our first date.
243. Volunteer together.
244. Take a food tour.
245. Ride on a tandem bicycle.
246. Adopt a shelter pet.
247. Stay in an over-water bungalow.
248. Add a love lock to a bridge.
249. Relax together in a hot tub.
250. Be financially stable.
251. Take a cooking class together.
252. Cover the bed in rose petals.
253. Attend a gala.
256. Complete a jigsaw puzzle together.
257. Spend the weekend at a B&B.
258. Adopt a child.
259. Take a gondola ride.
260. Cuddle by the fire.
261. Attend a film premiere.
262. Go horseback riding.
263. Take a cruise.
264. Run a 5K together.
265. Take a hot air balloon ride.
266. Write our love story.
267. Travel to all seven continents.
268. Grow old together.
4. Crazy Bucket List Ideas
269. Do a skydive
270. Do a bungee jump
271. Do a base jump
272. Go free climbing (or free soloing for even more of a buzz)
273. Go high wiring (like slack lining, but up high!)
274. Do a wing walk!
275. Go paragliding
276. Go heli-skiing
278. Fly like a bird in a wingsuit
279. Go cliff jumping/diving
280. Try extreme hiking (check out Mount Hua in China to see what I mean!)
281. Try street luging
282. Go ski jumping
283. Try your hand at free diving
284. Do some aerobatics flying or gliding
285. Take a ride on a microlight
286. Try speed skiing
287. Get behind the wheel of a rally car
288. Ride a bobsleigh
289. Go extreme kayaking
290. Run with the bulls in Spain
291. Thru-hike across the country
292. Run across the country!
293. Go volcano boarding
294. Do some survival training
295. Do a long-distance cycle ride
296. Go jet-boating
297. Harness your inner Aquaman and go fly-boarding
298. Sail around the world
299. Go deep-sea scuba-diving
300. Drive 200kph down a German autobahn
301. Go on a caving adventure deep underground
302. Go to space!
303. Go on a zero-gravity flight
304. Pan for gold in an exotic goldmining destination
305. Ride the world’s tallest rollercoaster (Six Flags Great Adventure, New Jersey)
306. Try canyoning and coasteering
307. Visit all 7 wonders of the world
308. Set foot on all 7 continents
309. Go hunting for the Northern Lights**
310. Swim with great white sharks (bonus points if you get out of the cage!)
311. Ride a bull at the rodeo
312. Ride a camel through the desert
313. Get up close and personal with snakes or tarantulas
314. Get in a “cage of death” and swim with saltwater crocs
315. See a tiger in the wild
316. Go on safari in Africa
317. Hang out with wild orangutans in Malaysia
318. Learn to ride horses bareback
319. Go dog sledding in Alaska or Scandinavia
320. See real-life reindeer in the Arctic tundra
321. Go gorilla trekking in Uganda
322. Swim with sea turtles in Costa Rica
323. See wild Asian elephants in Sri Lanka
324. Snorkel with whales (and sharks) on the Great Barrier Reef
325. Get up close and personal with penguins in Antarctica
326. Take a falconry class
327. Feed pelicans in Australia
328. Croon over Komodo dragons in Indonesia’s Lesser Sunda Islands
329. Follow in Darwin’s footsteps on the Galapagos Islands
330. Go storm chasing
331. Surf some mega waves
332. Go winter/ice swimming
333. Live alone in the wild for a week
334. Go big wall “vertical camping” (AKA extreme bivouacking)
335. Climb Mount Everest
336. Set foot on a glacier
337. Go searching for real-life dinosaur footprints
338. Witness a “dirty thunderstorm” (i.e. a lightning storm over a volcano!)
339. Swim in the cenotes of Mexico (i.e. stunning underground natural springs)
340. Witness phosphorescence
341. Play with perspective on the Bolivian Salt Flats
342. See the multi-coloured mountains of the Zhangye Danxia Landform, China
343. Step into Avatar in the Wulingyuan Scenic Area, China
344. Bathe in the ultimate natural infinity pools at Pamukkale, Turkey
345. Explore an ice cave
346. Float down subterranean rivers are stare up at glow worms in New Zealand
347. Go see the mighty redwoods in California
348. Take a sand-board down giant sand dunes
349. Witness a solar and lunar eclipse
Simple Bucket List Ideas
350. Buy Coffee for the Person Behind You in Line
352. Give Out Free Hugs
353. Ask Someone to Dance
354. Go out to Dinner Alone
355. Kiss in the Rain
356. Get Ordained Online
357. Finish a Crossword Puzzle
358. Watch the Sunrise
359. Watch the Sunset
360. Run a Mile
361. Complete a 1,000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
362. Read a Classic Novel
363. Feed an Expired Meter
364. Reconnect with an Old Friend
365. Make a Time Capsule
366. Dance on a Bar
367. Write a Poem
368. Change Your Hair
369. Donate Your Clothes
370. Do Something You’re Afraid Of
372. Go 24 Hours Without Your Phone
373. Write a Letter to Your Future Self
374. Give Blood
375. Walk Along the Beach
376. Make a Vision Board
377. Be a Tourist in Your Own City
378. Write a Journal
379. Throw a Party
380. Buy a Plane Ticket
381. Take a Photo in a Photo Booth
382. Learn a Card Trick
383. Write a Fan Letter
384. Go skinny dipping at night.
385. Navigate around an unknown place with just a map and compass.
386. Camp in your backyard or a public park overnight.
387. Learn to juggle and send a video to your friends as proof.
388. Sing to someone in public.
389. Prepare an entire meal using a campfire.
390. Go on a scavenger hunt outside of your home.
391. Dance with a loved one in the rain.
392. Plunge into a pool when it’s cold out.
393. Recreate a famous photograph in your city.
394. Change your hair color or style.
395. Get up and watch the sunrise every day for a month.
396. Make a new friend in a public place and learn their backstory.
397. Conquer your biggest fear.
398. Read a book on the Banned & Challenged Books list.
399. Meet and chat with someone famous.
400. Bike 25 miles (the length of the biking portion of a triathlon) around your city.
401. Visit the historical sites in your home state.
402. Visit your childhood home.
403. Find a world record to break.
404. Paint a Picture
405. Do a Cartwheel
406. Pick Flowers
407. Make a Wish on a Star
408. Jump in a Pool with Your Clothes On
409. Take a Different Route to Work
410. Do Something Before Being Asked
411. Get a Library Card
412 Go Cloud Watching
413. Make a Playlist of Your Favorite Songs
414. Take a Bubble Bath
415. Start a Blog
416. Go to the Zoo
417. Do Something Nice for a Stranger
418. Exchange Books with a Friend
419. Bake a Cake
420. Say “I Love You”
6. Travel Bucket List Ideas
421. Get stunned by the Great Pyramid of Giza
422. Walk along the Great Wall of China
423. Explore Petra
424. Visit the Colosseum
425. Walk to Chichen Itza
426. Trek to Machu Picchu
427. Discover the Taj Mahal
428. Hike to Christ the Redeemer
429. Be intrigued by Stonehenge
430. Discover the Amazon Rainforest and River
431. Sail on Ha Long Bay
432. Discover the Milan Cathedral
433. Visit Notre Dame Cathedral
434Drink wine under the Eiffel Tower
435. Visit Saint Basil’s Cathedral & the Red Square
436. Visit the Acropolis of Athens
437Visit Easter Island
438. Enjoy yourself at Sydney Opera House
439. Discover the magnificent Angkor Wat
440. Visit the Summer Palace in China
441. Visit Hagia Sophia
442. Dive on the Great Barrier Reef
443. Participate in a Hiking Tour in the Grand Canyon
444. Sail to the Statue of Liberty
445. Visit the city of Lhasa and the Potala Palace
446. Climb the Kilimanjaro
447. Discover the Wailing Wall
448. Admire Mount Rushmore
449. Swim in Palawan, Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park
450. Visit St. Peter’s Basilica
451. Admire an aurora borealis in Norway
452. Search for Nessie in the Loch Ness
453. Explore the Incredible Temples of Bagan
454. Discover the Iguazu Falls
455. Tour in Patagonia
456. Watch whales at Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park
457. Trek through the Himalayas
458. Get splashed at the Victoria Falls
459. Skydive the Great Blue Hole
460. Participate in a wild safari at Serengeti National Park
461. Be amazed by the Great Geysir in Iceland
462. Admire Big Ben’s mighty clock
463. Visit the Louvre Museum
464. Relax at Blue Lagoon
465. Walk around on Cinque Terre
466. Visit Pompeii
467. Visit the Sistine Chapel
468. Discover Venice on a Vaporetto
469. Visit the mighty Sagrada Familia
470. See your reflection at Salar de Uyuni
471. Walk in the Sequoia National Park
472. Ride through the Sahara
473. Hike through the Antelope Canyon
474. Discover the Jeita Grotto
475. Climb the Mount Fuji
476. Visit the British Museum
477. Explore the Moma Museum
478. Walk along the Canals of Amsterdam
479. Discover the remains of the Berlin Wall
480. Visit Versailles
481. Explore the Glowworm Cave
482. Walk on Golden Gate Bridge
483. Visit the Great Mosque of Cordoba
484. Walk around on Mont Saint-Michel
485. Enjoy yourself at Las Vegas Strip
486. Admire the Forbidden City
487. Get splashed at Niagara Falls
488. Climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa
489. Walk on Giant’s Causeway
490. Visit the White House
491. Snorkel on Komodo Island
492. Times Square
493. Drive through the Black Forest
494. Climb the stairs at Tianmen Mountain
495. Visit London’s Warner Bros Studio
496. Admire the view from Burj Khalifa
497. Explore the Lençóis Maranhenses National Park
498. Admire The Great Sphinx
499. Hike on the Rainbow Mountain
500. Sandboard at Huacachina
7. Bucket List Ideas For Teens
501. See all of the must-see movies of the season.
502. Spend the day at the pool or the beach.
503. Gather up goodies in a basket and have an outdoor picnic.
504. Or plan a Barbecue — have their friends all bring a dish and have a teenage barbecue. You may have to help them with the grill.
505. Dye your hair a different color. It’ll grow out by the time school starts up. Or maybe you will love it.
506. Camp out in your backyard.
507. Mani-pedi/Spa night.
508. Complete a 1000 piece puzzle with your friends.
509. Or a make-up tutorial night (there are lots on YouTube).
510. Once you are all made up, have a photo shoot.
512. Host a Sunday brunch after your all night slumber party.
513. Host a book club slumber party.
514. Visit a college campus you are interested in attending after graduation.
Go on a road trip.
515. Cook dinner for your family.
516. Set up a family photo shoot. That makeup tutorial will come in handy for this experience.
517. Go fishing.
518. Ask mom and dad to teach you a few life skills — change a lightbulb, sew on a button, make scrambled eggs and toast, or clean a toilet.
519. Make a family TikTok.
520. Pack bagels and cream cheese, coffee, and OJ, and head out to watch the sunrise.
521. Attend a sporting event. Baseball and softball run throughout most of the summer.
522. Make homemade cake pops with the fam.
523. Plan a Scavenger hunt — Pinterest is your best friend when looking for ideas for a scavenger hunt for teenagers.
524. Game night with Giant Jenga, Pictionary, or Scrabble.
525. Host a karaoke competition.
526. Or a cupcake bakeoff.
527. Find a local zipline adventure.
528. Or an adventure course.
529. Hot air balloon ride?
530. Learn how to roller-skate.
531. Here’s a big one — a 24-hour digital detox. Yep, I said it — no phone for 24 hours.
532. Go horseback riding.
533. Take online yoga classes. Yoga with Adriene, found on Youtube, has beginner to advanced yoga classes for free.
534. Go for a swim.
535. Find the local hiking trails.
536. Or go on a bike ride.
537. Kayak in the springs.
538. Train for a 5K.
539. Learn how to stand up paddleboard.
540. Or to ride a skateboard.
541. Check out the local museums.
542. Become a restaurant critic.
543. Go to the zoo.
544. Find out where the locals go hiking and biking.
545. Discover the best breakfast spot in town but sampling them all.
546. Find a friend with a monster telescope and go stargazing.
547. Fire up the pit and cook s’mores.
548. Movie night on the lawn.
549. Glamping in your backyard.
550. Set up laser tag at home.
551. Go to a local drive-in movie; they are making a comeback.
552. Take a photography class.
553. Learn how to type correctly.
554. Schedule driver’s education classes. It never hurts to learn all of the rules of the road from a professional, plus it’ll give mom a break from a potentially stressful situation.
555. Learn how to play an instrument such as the piano, violin, or guitar.
556. Cook your favorite meal from a different culture. Ours would be Puerto Rican.
557. Learn how to bake cookies or make a cake from scratch.
558. Take up a new sport like tennis or golf.
559. Start a garden. Check out this hydroponic garden and grow lettuce for days.
560. Create magic — learn how to do magic tricks.
561. Learn a new language. Rosetta Stone has been teaching languages for over 25 years. The platform is the most popular language-learning app and the Gold Standard when it comes to learning a new language.
562. Take a nap.
563. Nothing wrong with a Netflix, Star Wars, or Harry Potter marathon.
564. Host a night of pampering with your friends.
565. Read a book.
566. Even better — read a book in a hammock.
567. Volunteer at the local pet rescue.
568. Clean out your closet and donate your clothes to Good Will.
569. Hold a garage sale and donate the proceeds to charity.
570. Make get-well-soon cards for hospitalized kids.
571. Gather up the besties for a “Give Back” party where they all bring something to donate to the local food pantry.
572. Make a scrapbook.
573. Redesign, redecorate, and paint your room.
574. Write a poem.
575. Paint a mural on your wall.
576. Learn how to crochet or make a quilt.
577. Start a YouTube Channel.
578. Write in your journal about your experiences during the pandemic.
579. Learn how to make beaded jewelry.
580. Write a short story or a book.
8. Fun Bucket List Ideas
581. Learn to play chess
582. Run a marathon
583. Finish a classic novel
584. Set a Guinness world record
585. Join a bike rave
586. Ride a roller coaster
587. Go sky diving
588. Go bungee jumping
589. Go parasailing
590. Take a friendcation (a trip with friends)
591. See an episode of a TV show live
592. Be in a parade
593. Ride a mechanical bull
594. Go skinny dipping at night
595. See your favorite band in concert
596. Go kayaking
597. Go white water rafting
598. Go ziplining
599. Go hang gliding
600. Ride an ATV
601. Ride a motorcycle
602. Learn how to skateboard
9. Winter bucket list ideas
603. Make frozen bubbles
604. Build a snowman
605. Make pictures in the snow with food dye
606. Learn how to say “Merry Christmas” in 5 different languages
607. Make popcorn strands for the tree
608. Make yummy buttery mashed potatoes
609. Make your own hot chocolate
610. Go ice skating
611. Make Chili
612. Go caroling
613. Shovel a neighbor’s driveway
614. Make snow angels
615. Make a stain-glass window
616. Go tree shopping
617. Participate in a church telling of the story of the birth of Jesus
618. Send Christmas gifts/cards to soldiers overseas
619. 17. Go skiing
620. Go sledding
621. Have a snowball fight
622. Go on a sleigh ride
623. Have a Christmas/Winter movie marathon
624. Have a bonfire
626. Have a winter fashion show
627. Put on a family Christmas play
629. Cut out paper snowflakes
630. Sip hot apple cider by a fire
631. Bake a pie
632. Jump into your hot tub
633. Get the whole family involved in a puzzle
634. Have a Christmas karaoke
635. Decorate a gingerbread house
636. Decorate an elderly person’s home
637. Read the story of Jesus’ birth in the Bible
638. Research arctic animals
639. Make a pillow and blanket fort in the living room
640. Drive around the neighborhood
641. Go snowboarding
642. Make snow cones
643. Make frozen bubbles
644. Make pictures in the snow with food dye
645. Learn how to say “Merry Christmas” in 5 different languages
646. Make popcorn strands for the tree
647. Make yummy buttery mashed potatoes
648. Be a Secret Santa
649. Decorate your Christmas gifts
650. Do a reenactment of A Christmas Carol
651. Make up your own holiday jingles
652. Have a holiday poetry slam
653. Give out candy canes to kids in the hospital
654. Catch snowflakes on your tongue
655. Put together puzzles
656. Make a Christmas countdown
657. Play pin the tail on Rudolph
658. DIY Snowglobes
659. Make your New Year’s Resolution list
660. Write a “Welcome Spring” letter
661. Go bowling
662. Make cookies and goodies to deliver to family, friends, and businesses
663. Paint a play Nativity set
664. Write a “Good Bye Winter” letter
666. Have a family football game
667. Go on a winter retreat
668. Have a “Who has the ugliest Christmas sweater” contest
669. Learn a new holiday song
670. Take a winter nature walk
671. Decorate your kid’s room with twinkling Christmas lights
672. Watch the snowfall
673. Draw snowflakes
674. Build an igloo
675. Help with a food drive
676. Have a holiday book-a-thon
677. Have a wonderful Holiday!
10. Fall Bucket List Ideas
678. Take a drive to see the leaves changing colors.
679. Pick apples.
680. Collect fallen leaves and create something fun with the kids.
681. Make a Fall wreath.
682. Learn how to knit and create a scarf for Fall.
683. Bake an apple pie.
684. Attend a Fall Festival.
685. Pick a pumpkin from a local pumpkin patch.
686. Learn how to make candles and enjoy the warm glow.
687. Bake Pumpkin Bread.
688. Get lost in a corn maze.
689. Attend a football. Bonus points for tailgating.
690. Roast marshmallows and eat smores.
691. Sit around a bonfire with friends.
692. Hike in a National Park.
693. Bake a pie from scratch and share with your neighbors.
694. Sip warm apple cider.
695. Camp out in the living room and watch classic movies.
696. Carve pumpkins.
697. Attend a cooking class.21. Send one note to friends and family every day in November to let them know how thankful you are for them.
698. Visit a Farmer’s Market.
699. Cuddle up under a cozy blanket and start tackling your book list.
700. Go on a hayride.
701. Toast pumpkin seeds.
702. Simmer this recipe on your stove.
703. Use an old sweater as a crafting supply. Make a throw pillow, a lampshade cover, whatever you want to make.
704. Host a Fall Canning Party.
705. Open all the windows and let the cool, crisp air refresh your space.
706. Find a Drive-in Movie.
707. Rake leaves, or have your kids rake leaves. It’s a rite of passage.
708. Plant your Fall garden.
709. Get a 1000-piece puzzle with a Fall theme to put together on a chilly night.
710. Try a new soup recipe.
711. Get outside and go for a walk or run.
712. Wear your boots.
713. Clean out your closet. Get rid of the Summer clothes that didn’t fit and you never wore, also check for holes.
714. Run a 5k with your family.
715. Attend a baseball game.
716. Make a pumpkin spice latte at home.
717. Visit a local farm.
718. Go on a nature scavenger hunt.
719. Eat a cider donut.
720. Make a pinecone bird feeder with your kids.
721. Take family pictures for your Christmas Card.
722. Go camping.
723. Mix up a batch of hot chocolate and make extra for your neighbors.
724. Watch “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”.
725. Host a Chili Cook-Off with friends and neighbors.
726. Plan a family Halloween costume.
727. Buy a new scarf.
728. Splash in a puddle.
729. Create a Thankful Journal to record everything you’re thankful for, or use Chatbooks and add pictures.
730. Break out the cozy blankets.
731. Make caramel apples.
732. Go star gazing.
733. Bake cookies and eat them warm from the oven.
734. Decorate for Fall.
735. Make a fleece blanket.
736. Plan your Thanksgiving Menu and table.
737. Make gluten-free apple cider playdough.
738. Enjoy a sunset.
739. Fly a kite.
740. Go for a bike ride.
741. Enjoy a sunrise.
742. Buy a new mug for Fall.
743. Make candy corn footprints with your children.
744. Roast a pumpkin and make pumpkin pie.
745. Cook beef and potato pot pie.
746. Wear a cozy sweater.
747. Take a scenic drive to a new place.
748. Replace batteries in your smoke detectors.
749. Crunch through leaves.
750. Make a list of Christmas treats to make and share. Start testing recipes.
751. Paint acorns.
752. Create a thankful tree.
753. Make a cornhusk doll.
754. Use apple halves and fabric paint to create a fun and easy tote or wall art.
755. Donate to a local food bank.
756. Set your clocks back.
757. Paint egg carton jack-o-lanterns.
758. Play Hide-and-Seek with glow sticks
759. Build a blanket and pillow fort on a cold or rainy day.
760. Bake Apple Chips.
761. Make turkey handprints.
762. Create this delicious pumpkin pie alternative.
763. Pack a picnic to eat at a local park and watch the ducks.
764. Plant a windowsill garden.
765. Bake leaf-shaped sugar cookies and decorate them.
766. Make leaf rubbings with fallen leaves, paper, and crayons.
767. Have a family game night.
768. Make applesauce at home.
769. Make a Fall leaf garland.
770. Create a Fall leaf labyrinth.
771. Make Yarn Apples with your kids.
772. Play a pine cone toss game.
773. Create turkeys out of candy!
774. Make a Haunted Mansion wreath for your front door.
775. Pop popcorn on the cob.
776. Grab a copy of Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark and read it with a flashlight.
11. Christmas Bucket List Ideas
777. Mail a Letter to Santa
778. Attend a Tree Lighting Ceremony
779. Get Your Picture with Santa
780. Go to a Local Christmas Festival
781. Leave Cookies for Santa Claus
782. Chop Down Your Own Christmas Tree
783. Make a Homemade Gift
784. Connect With an Out of Town Friend
785. Make a Garland for the Tree
786. Make an Ornament
787. Create Handmade Christmas Cards
788. Roast Chestnuts on an Open Fire
789. Make a Christmas Tune Playlist
790. Make Paper Snowflakes
791. Sip on Hot Chocolate by the Fire
792. Donate a Toy
794. Go Ice Skating
795. Watch a Holiday Movie Favorite
796. Make a Wreath for Your Front Door
797. Hide or Find the Elf on a Shelf
798. Hang Stockings
799. Attend Midnight Christmas Eve Service at Church
800. Go Christmas Caroling
801. See the Nutcracker Ballet
802. Read ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas
803. Build a Snowman or Make a Snowman Angel
804. Get Dressed Up and Attend a Holiday Party
805. Donate Your Unused Mittens and Jackets
806. Spend an Evening Wrapping Presents
807. Build a Gingerbread House
808. Make an Advent Calendar
809. Drink Eggnog
810. Do a Random Act of Kindness
811. Spend the Day Baking Christmas Cookies
812. Take a Family Christmas Photo
813. Look at the Holiday Lights in your Neighborhood
814. Wear a Santa Hat in Public
815. Organize a Secret Santa Gift Exchange
816. Make Your Christmas List
817. Make and Wear an Ugly Christmas Sweater
818. Have a Snowball Fight
819. Start a New Tradition
820. Send Soldiers Holiday Cards
821. Make Salt Dough Ornaments
822. Have a Christmas Craft Day with Your Kids
823. Hold a Cookie Swap
824. Eat a Candy Cane
825. Visit One of the Best Christmassy Towns
826. Take a Christmas Market Cruise Through Europe
827. Kiss Someone Under the Mistletoe
828. Create a Christmas village scene.
829. Make your own garland.
830. Build a snowman.
831. Cross-stitch some Christmas merriment.
832. Try a non-tree tree.
833. Go on a winter scavenger hunt.
834. Add cheer to your front door
835. Decorate a tabletop tree
836. Hold a neighborhood cookie swap.
837. Hang stockings by the fireplace.
838. Play secret Santa.
839. Try a new dessert.
840. Read a bedtime story by the tree.
841. Bake a candy cane cake.
842. Create (or buy!) an advent calendar.
843. Don’t forget to decorate your kitchen.
844. Make your own Christmas centerpiece.
845. Start a holiday-inspired collection.
846. Find a fun way to display your holiday cards.
848. Have a family slumber party under the tree.
849. Decorate a gingerbread house.
850. Craft your own Christmas cards.
851. Swirl up a new hot cocoa.
852. Make the tree room the game room.
853. Make salt dough ornaments.
854. Have a craft day with your kids.
855. Make your own holiday tree trimmings.
856. Head to a Christmas tree farm near you.
857. Play Christmas tree eye spy.
12. Best Friend Bucket List Ideas
858. Travel the world together
859. Go on a camping or glamping trip
860. Go on a road trip across the country
861. Be in each other’s wedding parties
862. Be godparents to each other’s children
863. Learn a new language together
864. Create vision boards together
865. Throw birthday surprise parties for each other
866. Start a business or side hustle
867. Grow old together
868. Try Korean karaoke
869. Sign up to be extras on a movie set
870. Go strawberry picking
871. Try flyboarding
872. Eat at a Michelin restaurant
873. Try a sensory deprivation tank
874. Experience zero gravity
875. Rent your favorite sports cars for the day
876. Sign up for an obstacle course race
877. Take a salsa dancing class
878. Go for bike rides in the city
879. Go on a double date
880. Sign up for a 5K color run
881. Take a cooking class
882. Host a potluck
883. Go to a music festival
884. Try paddleboarding
885. Rent jet skis
886. Have a day at the beach
887. Learn a new skill online together
888. Enjoy a spa day at home or at the salon
889. Binge-watch your favorite TV shows
890. Plan a pizza and movie night at home
891. Plan a summer picnic
892. Have a staycation
893. Have a board game night
894. Make s’mores
895. Start a book club
896. Start a shared herb garden
897. Take up yoga or pilates
898. Go for Sunday brunch at your favorite restaurant
899. Have coffee at your favorite coffee shop
900. Go for a long walk in the park or at the beach
901. Create a travel bucket list together
902. Shop at the local farmers market
903. Attend an outdoor concert
904. Go antique shopping
905. Have a BBQ
906. Watch the sunset together
907. Go wine tasting
908. Go skydiving together
909. Take surfing classes
910. Swim with the sharks
911. Bungee jump
912. Try sandboarding abroad
913. Take a parkour class
914. Go whitewater rafting
915. Sign up for a trapeze class
916. Take a fencing class
917. Try Krav Mag
918. Visit an elephant sanctuary
919. Hike Machu Picchu
920. Embark on a Southeast Asia backpacking trip
921. Swim with sea turtles in Galapagos Islands
921. Take a cooking class in another country
922. Go to Disneyland and relive your childhoods
923. See the Northern Lights
924. Visit the Blue Lagoon in Iceland
925. Participate in La Tomatina in Spain
926. Visit a dark-sky preserve
927. Get tickets to Sea World
928. Go on a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia
929. Walk the Camino de Santiago
930. Go on a retreat in Bali
931. Go on a South African safari
932. See penguins in the wild
933. Go island hopping in Greece
934. Eat sushi in Japan
935. Take the Trans-Siberian railway
936. Attend Oktoberfest in Germany
937. Volunteer your time
938. Spring clean your closets and donate the clothes you don’t need
939. Organize a charity fundraising event together
940. Do a 5k/marathon run for charity
941. Do grocery runs for your grandparents
942. Run the social media accounts for a charity together
943. Help build and repair homes with Habitat for Humanity
944. Teach computer skills to the elderly at a senior center
945. Serve food at a local homeless shelter
946. Volunteer to tutor students
947. Have a snowball fight
948. Go ice skating
949. Make winter wreaths
950. Stay in and enjoy hot chocolate drinks
951. Have a holiday movie marathon
952. Decorate each other’s homes for the holidays
953. Try kite ice skating
954. Make snow angels
955. Host a holiday cocktail party
956. Make a gingerbread house together
957. Bake and decorate cookies for the holidays
13. Retirement Bucket List Ideas
958. Learn a new water sport
959. Learn how to fly
960. Hike the Appalachian Trail
961. Hike to Machu Picchu
962. Visit the Great Wall of China
963. Drive the Haul Road into the Arctic Circle
964. See African elephants in their natural habitat
Hold your own funeral
965. Write a blog
966. Raise chickens
967. Visit every restaurant in your town and write Yelp reviews about each visit
968. Go on a ghost tour in every city you visit
969. Read a whole section of books at the public library
970. Make a movie
971. Take each grandkid on a separate vacation
972. Volunteer weekly at your grandkid’s school
973. Take your grandkids to popular live events
974. Teach your grandchildren how to bake bread
975. Create a holiday tradition with your grandchildren
976. Take your grandkids camping
977. Teach your grandkids the importance of volunteering.
978. Spend the night in a haunted castle
979. Drive around Ring Road in Iceland
980. Visit Roswell, New Mexico
981. Dress up and attend a Comic-Con
982. Raft down the Amazon River
983. Go skydiving
984. Take an unplanned flight
986. FIND A NEW WORKOUT YOU LOVE
987. Visit all the 50 states in the US
988. Visit the Amazon
989. Step foot on Antarctica
999. Road trip through Australia
1000See Ayers Rock, Australia
1001Road trip through New Zealand
1002.Make a Eurotrip
1003. Go to all the US National Parks
1004. Drive route 66
1005. See the northern lights (Alaska or Scandinav
1006. Drive the Pacific Coast Highway in California
1007. Stand Under the Hollywood Sign in California
1008. Ride on a Cable Car in San Francisco
1009. Drive or Walk the Las Vegas Strip
1010. Explore the Everglades in Florida
1011. Visit Cuba
1012. Visit Alcatraz in San Francisco
1013. Drive the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
1014. See the Niagara Falls
1015. Stand in Time Square New York
1016. Visit Mount Rushmore in South Dakota
1017. See Buckingham Palace in London
1018. Visit the White House in Washington D.C.