Hey there, crystal lovers!
Are you tired of just collecting crystals and displaying them on your shelf? Do you want to put those beautiful gems to use and earn some extra cash while you’re at it? Then you’re in luck because we’ve got 20 DIY crystal suncatchers you can make and sell!
These crystal suncatchers diy projects are not only easy to make but also add a touch of sparkle and color to any space. So, let’s get crafting and turn your crystal hoards into some serious dough!
Related articles –
How To Make Suncatchers With Crystals
Looking to add some shine and spark to your dull room? Say no more. DIY crystal sun catchers are what you want to do. Give your room new energy by following the below simple and easy steps.
- Firstly, gather your materials. You will need some fishing line or clear nylon thread, crystals of various shapes and sizes, old jewelry, small metal rings or wire, scissors, and pliers. And, of course, remember to put on your most fashionable crafting apron.
- Next, tie a metal ring or wire onto the first bead, or one end of the thread. This will be the hanger for your suncatcher, so make sure it’s securely fastened unless you want your creation crashing down on your head.
- Now, it’s time to unleash your inner Picasso and thread those crystals onto the cable. Let your creative juices flow and create a design that speaks to your soul. You can use different shapes, colors, and sizes of crystals to make it extra fancy.
- Once you’ve threaded all your crystals onto the thread, tie another metal ring or wire onto the last bead to keep them from sliding off. Unless, of course, you want to recreate the sound of shattering glass in your home.
Image and tutorial by Single Girl’s DIY
- Finally, use round nose pliers to twist the ends of the metal rings or wire together, ensuring your suncatcher is sturdy enough to withstand even the strongest winds.
- Hang your masterpiece in a sunny window and bask in the glorious rainbow of colors it creates. Just tell your guests to bring sunglasses, or they might be blinded by the sheer beauty of it all.
Now go forth and craft, and may the sun hits forever and shine on your glittery creation!
Below are some creative and unique inspirations I gathered especially for you. Have a look and save the article for your next DIY project.
1. DIY Crystal Spiral Suncatcher
This fun project involves stringing crystal beads of different shapes and sizes onto a fishing line and tying them onto a metal hoop. The result is a beautiful spiral of sparkling gems that catches the light and adds a touch of whimsy to any room.
2. Crystal Tree Suncatcher
Image and tutorial by Ammy And Tanner Scorki
Want to add some nature-inspired bling to your window? This tree crystal sun catcher is the way to go! It’s like having your own mini-tree, except this one shines in the sunlight and won’t shed leaves all over your carpet.
3. DIY Rainbow Crystals Suncatcher
WARNING: If you display this suncatcher in your home, you may have to deal with jealous neighbors and friends constantly asking where you got it. But don’t worry; tell them you’re an artisanal driftwood crystal suncatcher maker and charge them a fortune for a custom piece.
4. DIY Moon And Stars Suncatcher
Image and tutorial by Vanir Creations
Give your artistic brains a fun activity this weekend. Gather all the materials and get your creative juices flowing to make this fantastic DIY crystal suncatcher. You can easily find those beautiful crystals and jump rings on Amazon or in nearby craft store.
5. Beautiful Beaded Suncatchers
Image and tutorial by Everything AJ’s
This project is perfect for those wanting to show off their crystal collection without cluttering their shelves. So go ahead and try it – who knows, you might catch yourself staring at your new creation instead of getting any work done!
6. DIY Heart Crystal Suncatcher
Image and tutorial by Rhythms of Play
Love is in the air, my crystal-loving friends! So get ready to spread love and sparkle in your room with this DIY heart crystal suncatcher. All you need are some beautiful crystals, a fishing line, and scissors.
7. DIY Butterfly Suncatcher
Butterflies and crystals, isn’t that a perfect combination? If you’re looking for a fun and whimsical DIY project, look no further than the DIY butterfly suncatcher. This project is ideal for adding a touch of fluttery goodness to any room in your home.
8. DIY Beautiful Crystal Suncatcher
Image by HealingCrystal_Magic
Want to impress your friends with your crafting skills? Then, this beautiful suncatcher is just for you! It looks dazzling even when there is no sunlight falling on it.
9. Dreamy Suncatcher
I love how this suncatcher catches the light, creating a mesmerizing display of colors and reflections. Hang it in your window or outside, and watch as it turns your space into a dreamy wonderland.
The best part? It’s super easy to make! So, get ready to add dreamy vibes to your life with this magical suncatcher.
10. DIY Winter Flower Crystal Suncatcher
Though this suncatcher may seem complicated, it is effortless to create. You just have to create shapes with a wire around the crystals to hold them in place. I love how the colors of the crystals are complimenting each other.
11. Simple Crystal Suncatcher Decor
Looking for a quick and effortless way to add some sparkle to your life? Say no more! You are at the right place. These dazzling baubles will catch the sunlight and create a rainbow of colors that will brighten any room.
12. Moon And Flowers Theme Crystal Suncatcher
Brighten up your room while bringing a touch of the celestial to your decor with this beautiful Suncatcher. It features a crescent moon surrounded by delicate flowers, perfect for hanging in any sunny window or breezy outdoor space.
13. DIY Melted Beads Suncatcher
Let’s face it, who doesn’t love rainbows? So why settle for a dull old window when you can have a crystal suncatcher that will make your neighbors green with envy? This crystal suncatcher is the perfect way to add bling to your life without breaking the bank. So go ahead, gift yourself a little bit of sunshine and sparkle!
14. DIY Quartz Crystal Suncatcher
Image by Hippie Dust Creations
If you’re looking for a DIY project to add some sparkle to your life, why not try making a Quartz Crystal Suncatcher? It’s easy, it’s affordable, and it’ll have all your friends saying, “wow, did you get that at a fancy boutique?”
15. DIY Rainbow Suncatcher
Looking to add some colorful charm to your home decor? Why settle for boring old curtains or drapes when you can make a DIY Rainbow beads Suncatcher? Not only will it brighten up your space, but it’ll also give you something pretty to look at while you’re procrastinating on that work project.
16. DIY Driftwood Crystal Suncatcher
Want to add some rustic charm to your home decor? Look no further than the DIY Driftwood Crystal Suncatcher!
All you need is a piece of driftwood, some fishing line, crimp bead, round nose pliers, and some crystals (which you can either buy online or steal from your grandma’s chandelier).
17. DIY Dollar Store Beads Suncatcher
Are you looking for a fun, inexpensive way to spruce your windows? Do you love a good bargain almost as much as sparkly things? Then look no further than the DIY Dollar Store Beads Suncatcher! You can do this quick and easy project within hours and enjoy its shine throughout the year.
18. White Crystal Suncatcher
Tired of hearing your child saying, “I am bored,” everything day? This project will indeed become their favorite pass time. Check out their instructions. The procedure is effortless, and you will find most of the materials including the plastic lids, epsom salt, etc., lying around your home.
19. DIY Preserved Flower Petal Crystal Suncatcher
Image by Juniper Moons Designs
Looking for a way to preserve the beauty of flowers while also adding some crystal flair to your space? Look no further than this DIY Preserved Flower Petal Crystal Suncatcher!
This project involves preserving flower petals in resin and then adding a variety of crystals to create a beautiful suncatcher. Who doesn’t love nature mixed with some extra sparkle?
20. Minimalist DIY Crystal Suncatcher
Who knew that with just a few elementary materials, you make something this beautiful to brighten your day instantly? So get ready to channel your inner Martha Stewart and let the crystal-catching begin!
Happy beading folks!
If you love these ideas, make sure you pin the above image on your “DIY and crafts” board.